Magic Mountain Bernese
The following is supplied in a signed document when you purchase a pup from
Seller guarantees the following:
This puppy is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours against viral diseases such as: Parvovirus, Distemper, Coronavirus, Parainfluenza, Adenovirus II, and Leptospirosis. Please insure you do not expose your puppy to dog parks or to households that have had a sick dog/cat in the past year. These viruses can be shed from ill dogs into their owner’s home. Some viruses such as Parvo can live 6 months to a year inside the owner’s home and can be present on clothing, furniture and shoes! So, until your puppy’s immune system is well protected by a full series of vaccines – 16 weeks - please keep notice of where you take your puppy. Please…insure your puppy is properly vaccinated into his/her adulthood at all times.
This puppy is also guaranteed to pass OFA evaluation at the age of 24 months with an Excellent, Good, or a Fair rating. Failure to get an OFA evaluation before breeding nullifies the guarantee. If your dog fails to achieve an OFA rating of Fair or better, simply mail us a copy of the OFA report and documentation from your vet stating that the dog has been sterilized and we will replace the dog with a puppy when one becomes available. We will not replace any dog that is found to have hip problems due to environmental issues, injury or poor nutrition.
Buyer agrees that in the event that the purchased puppy/adult dog has to be replaced due to bad eye, hip or elbow by the time dog is 2 years old. 1 year will be given for genetic disease. All documentation must be presented to breeder, signed by a licensed veterinarian. Seller reserves the right to choose the pup of their choice for any replacement pup.
Buyer agrees to the following:
- Buyer acknowledges that all monies placed as a down payment are forfeited should buyer not complete purchase of pup by the 10th week of the puppy's age; and or not take delivery of said puppy within the time specified by seller (defined as the 10th week of age unless otherwise specified in writing by seller)
- Buyer agrees to provide complete veterinary care for the dog.
- Buyer agrees to feed a premium “no soy” commercial dog food to insure proper growth.
- Buyer agrees to have dog in a house or kennel area with proper shelter available at all times. Never let the dog roam free unsupervised.
- Buyer agrees this dog will not be over exercised or go up large flights of stairs before the age of 2 years. The puppy has soft bones and this could cause irregular growth of the hips and elbows.
- Buyer agrees to not breed dog until proper health checks have been administered.
- Buyer agrees to contact seller in the event that they decide to sell their dog. Seller reserves the right of first refusal at no more than the original purchase price.
- Buyer agrees to assume all responsibility for dog once ownership has been transferred. Seller cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications concerning this dog.
- Buyer agrees to pay all of Sellers court costs and legal fees incurred while enforcing this contract.
Please call or email if you have any questions. Thank you!